RSPA Slo-Pitch 2021 Banquet & Awards DanceUpdated December 21, 2020
The RSPA 2021 Awards Banquet and Dances are tentatively scheduled for 2 dates:
Saturday, October 23 and Saturday, October 30, (Halloween banquet). Depending on Covid restrictions.
Banquet dates WILL FILL UP EARLY!
A great party to end the season with great food, drinks, dancing and door prizes!
LOCATION: Lions Banquet Hall, 45 Avondale Blvd, Brampton, ON L6T 1H1
south side, just west of Bramalea Road, 3 blocks north of Steeles Ave (just north of the airport) map
Banquet tickets will not be printed. We will use on-line/email pdf tickets - 2021 Banquet Ticket
RSPA BANQUET INFO
• All teams will be assigned a banquet date for their team.
• Teams may request to switch dates if they prefer, but date switches must be approved.
• Teams or individual players may attend more than one date if tickets are available.
• Tickets are now $55 per person and include open bar (all you can drink) and all-you-can-eat buffet.
• Banquet tickets will NOT be handed out. A pdf version of the ticket is available on-line for info only.
• Tickets should be sold throughout the season.
• Banquet tickets are non-transferable (this is one of the ways that helps to keep our costs down).
• Each team is required to pre-pay the banquet deposit of $220 which covers the first four (4) tickets.
• Banquet deposit is usually minimum 6 tickets per team; for 2021 will be only 4 tickets per team.
• If you require additional tickets, print off temporary tickets from 2021 Banquet Ticket
• Each team must confirm the number of tickets that are required 7 days before the banquet.
• The team rep is required to pay for the balance of the tickets at the door at the banquet.
• REMEMBER - Whatever number of tickets that you confirm, you MUST pay for.
• Team are also required to donate a door prize
(all teams have somebody that can get a door prize) valued $25.00-30.00.
RSPA Banquet & Awards Dance Info
Some Photos From Past Banquets