RSPA Slo-Pitch Social EventsUpdated December 15, 2017
RSPA offers several social activities.
Including: poker night, euchre night, volleyball night, All-Star night and free barbecue, Banquet and Awards Dance, etc.
If you wish to be kept informed of upcoming events, please email me at email@example.com
RSPA All-Star Night Friday, July 20, 2018
- The RSPA All-Star Night & Barbecue is Friday, July 20, 2018 at Paul Coffey Park. - map
- All-Star Night will include a FREE BARBECUE,
home run hitting contest (male & female),
base running (male & female), pitching contest, individual and team throwing contests, games, etc.
- This event is optional for all teams, but if you ask anybody who has attended, they will tell you what a fun night it is! (there are no RSPA scheduled games on that night).
- Also, this event is subsidized by league fees, so come out and get your money's worth!
- We use this event to raise funds for the Heart & Stroke Foundation in the name of Chris Allen.
- We are looking for prizes, volunteers, ideas, etc.
- The RSPA All-Star Night is a result of a lot of work and cannot be succesful without the help we get from the amazing crew of volunteers! Why don't you step up and help?
- Give us your input!
- RSPA All-Star Night
RSPA Volleyball Night Friday, TBA - August, 2018
- RSPA Volleyball Night
- The RSPA Volleyball Night tentatively scheduled for Friday in August for 2018.
at Diamond Beach Sports Complex in Etobicoke. — Diamond Beach map
- This event is not mandatory and any participation is optional.
However, if you ask anybody who has attended, they will tell you what a fun night it is!
- Teams will be formed from existing slo-pitch league teams, and pick-up teams will be entered.
- Players, guests and friends are welcome. Prize for winning team.
- Looking for prizes, volunteers, ideas, etc. Give us your input. Another fun night out!
RSPA Slo-Pitch 2018 Banquet & Awards DanceUpdated December 2, 2017
The RSPA 2018 Awards Banquet and Dances are now scheduled for 4 dates:
Saturday, October 13, Saturday, October 20, Saturday, October 27 and Saturday, November 3, 2013. The October 27 banquet will be a Halloween banquet.
LOCATION: Lions Banquet Hall, 45 Avondale Blvd, Brampton, ON L6T 1H1
south side, just west of Bramalea Road, 3 blocks north of Steeles Ave (just north of the airport) map
Banquet tickets will not be printed. We will use on-line/email pdf tickets. Banquet info will be hand out at the league meetings.
RSPA BANQUET INFO
• All teams will be assigned a banquet date for their team.
• Teams may request to switch dates if they prefer, but date switches must be approved.
• Teams or individual players may attend more than one date if tickets are available.
• Tickets are $50 per person and include open bar (all you can drink) and all-you-can-eat buffet.
• Banquet tickets will NOT be handed out. A pdf version of the ticket is available on-line for info only.
• Tickets should be sold throughout the season.
• Banquet tickets are non-transferable (this is one of the ways that helps to keep our costs down).
• Each team is required to pre-pay the banquet deposit of $200 which covers the first four (4) tickets.
• Banquet deposit is usually minimum 6 tickets per team; for 2018 will be only 4 tickets per team.
• If you require additional tickets, print off temporary tickets from 2017 Banquet Ticket
• Each team must confirm the number of tickets that are required 7 days before the banquet.
• The team rep is required to pay for the balance of the tickets at the door at the banquet.
• REMEMBER - Whatever number of tickets that you confirm, you MUST pay for.
• Team are also required to donate a door prize (all teams have somebody that can get a door prize) valued $25.00-30.00.